Jeannette Spencer consistently won Top Producer awards her real estate work as a multi-million dollar producer. And also in her previous occupation in the computer industry. Why is this important to you? The consistant awards and in both industries; a multi-million dollar producer demonstrates consistent work achievements and inner drive.
Having grown up in a military family, as a child, we moved 29 times in 25 years. As an adult, my corporate consulting / sales job had me living out of a suitcase for about 10 years. So I know what it is like both as a child and as an adult to move!
Jeannette sells investment properties from commercial to residential. She has been featured in UNIQUE HOMES magazine which is a national magazine specialzing in the World of Luxury Real Estate. Jeannette Spencer has been featured in Better Homes for “Best of the Coast!” She enjoys working with first time home buyers in finding their new Pensacola or Gulf Breeze home.
Jeannette provides knowledge, honesty & experience to her clients. There is more involved in just finding property or selling property. There is the knowledge of putting all the right team players together to make a transaction run smoothly for either buyer or seller. Having the wrong team players could create havoc or could cause a transaction to fall through at the last minute.
With numerous project management experience, Jeannette uses this same approach with every transaction – to make sure everything is done on a timely manner with every company involved having their tasks complete & to the closing agency! Everything should seem seamless to you.
Due to her Business Administration Degree with a minor in computer science from William & Mary, Jeannette understands business investments and work well in finding commercial properties for her clients. Jeannette has provided transaction services on 1031 tax exchange and have many repeat clients.
Jeannette practices everyday & believes in ethics. She treats her clients as she would like to be treated. Her approach is to look at everything from both sides!
Other realtors may “pay” someone else to develop their website, but that does not give them the full understanding of search engines and how to best utilize that tool, as well as, technology for this business! Jeannette has control of her website and continually works on her search engines to give her properties exposure! The past 90 days, my website had 99,745 hits. Not all those hits are looking for homes, but it demonstrates that it gets thousands of visits!
Jeannette Spencer, Realtor/Associate with Connell & Manziek Realty 850-438-7755 or toll free: 877-461-9907
And if for any reason your needs requires more attention; I work with Cindy Spence as my partner with buyers looking to relocate.
y Use a REALTOR?All real estate licensees are not the same. Only real estate licensees who are members of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS are properly called REALTORS. They proudly display the REALTOR “” logo on the business card or other marketing and sales literature. REALTORS are committed to treat all parties to a transaction honestly. REALTORS subscribe to a strict code of ethics and are expected to maintain a higher level of knowledge of the process of buying and selling real estate. An independent survey reports that 84% of home buyers would use the same REALTOR again.
Real estate transactions involve one of the biggest financial investments most people experience in their lifetime. Transactions today usually exceed $100,000. If you had a $100,000 income tax problem, would you attempt to deal with it without the help of a CPA? If you had a $100,000 legal question, would you deal with it without the help of an attorney? Considering the small upside cost and the large downside risk, it would be foolish to consider a deal in real estate without the professional assistance of a REALTOR. Don’t pick a realtor because you like their hair color. Pick someone with a professional business background who understands that this is a business deal and the biggest investment of your family.
But if you’re still not convinced of the value of a REALTOR, here are a dozen more reasons to use one:
1. As your REALTOR I can help you determine your buying power — that is, your financial reserves plus your borrowing capacity. If you give a REALTOR some basic information about your available savings, income and current debt, he or she can refer you to lenders best qualified to help you. Most lenders — banks and mortgage companies — offer limited choices.
2. As your REALTOR I have many resources to assist you in your home search. Sometimes the property you are seeking is available but not actively advertised in the market, and it will take some investigation by your agent to find all available properties.
3. As your REALTOR I can assist you in the selection process by providing objective information about each property. Agents who are REALTORS have access to a variety of informational resources. REALTORS can provide local community information on utilities, zoning. schools, etc. There are two things you’ll want to know. First, will the property provide the environment I want for a home or investment? Second, will the property have resale value when I am ready to sell?
4. As your REALTOR I can help you negotiate. There are myriad negotiating factors, including but not limited to price, financing, terms, date of possession and often the inclusion or exclusion of repairs and furnishings or equipment. The purchase agreement should provide a period of time for you to complete appropriate inspections and investigations of the property before you are bound to complete the purchase. Your agent can advise you as to which investigations and inspections are recommended or required.
5. As your REALTOR I can provide due diligence during the evaluation of the property. Depending on the area and property, this could include inspections for termites, dry rot, asbestos, faulty structure, roof condition, septic tank and well tests, just to name a few. Your REALTOR can assist you in finding qualified responsible professionals to do most of these investigations and provide you with written reports. You will also want to see a preliminary report on the title of the property. Title indicates ownership of property and can be mired in confusing status of past owners or rights of access. The title to most properties will have some limitations; for example, easements (access rights) for utilities. Your REALTOR, title company or attorney can help you resolve issues that might cause problems at a later date.
6. As your REALTOR I can help you in understanding different financing options and in identifying qualified lenders.
7. As your REALTOR I can guide you through the closing process and make sure everything flows together smoothly.
8. When selling your home, as your REALTOR I can give you up-to-date information on what is happening in the marketplace and the price, financing, terms and condition of competing properties. These are key factors in getting your property sold at the best price, quickly and with minimum hassle.
9. As your REALTOR markets your property to other real estate agents and the public. Often, your REALTOR can recommend repairs or cosmetic work that will significantly enhance the salability of your property. Your REALTOR markets your property to other real estate agents and the public. In many markets across the country, over 50% of real estate sales are cooperative sales; that is, a real estate agent other than yours brings in the buyer. Your REALTOR acts as the marketing coordinator, disbursing information about your property to other real estate agents through a Multiple Listing Service or other cooperative marketing networks, open houses for agents, etc. The REALTOR Code of Ethics requires REALTORS to utilize these cooperative relationships when they benefit their clients.
10. As your REALTOR will know when, where and how to advertise your property. There is a misconception that advertising sells real estate. The NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS studies show that 82% of real estate sales are the result of agent contacts through previous clients, referrals, friends, family and personal contacts. When a property is marketed with the help of your REALTOR, you do not have to allow strangers into your home. Your REALTOR will generally prescreen and accompany qualified prospects through your property.
11. As your REALTOR can help you objectively evaluate every buyer’s proposal without compromising your marketing position. This initial agreement is only the beginning of a process of appraisals, inspections and financing — a lot of possible pitfalls. Your REALTOR can help you write a legally binding, win-win agreement that will be more likely to make it through the process.
12. As your REALTOR can help close the sale of your home. Between the initial sales agreement and closing (or settlement), questions may arise. For example, unexpected repairs are required to obtain financing or a cloud in the title is discovered. The required paperwork alone is overwhelming for most sellers. Your REALTOR is the best person to objectively help you resolve these issues and move the transaction to closing (or settlement)
My background in Real Estate:
REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE: Originally received my Real Estate License in 1992. This was a break time in my corporate work experience between Digital Equipment Corporation of Boston, MA and AT&T Global while my father was in the hospital for a year and very ill. When I went back into Real Estate later after marrying (since traveling every week was not good for my family), I started back with a developer and broker, John S Carr & Co.
- 2003 Rising Star Award
- 2003 Top Producer Award
- 2004 Top Producer Award with over $6 Million in sales / listings
- 2005 Top Producer Award with over $12 Million in listings / sales
- 2008 Top Gun Award with over $7 Million in sales
- 2009 Top Gun Award with over $2 Milion in sales (this done with help from my family after having a 3rd neck surgery!)
- Simultaneously, I provided high tech consulting with my small one person company, TELSPENCER – Provided consulting and set up mulitple Drs offices
- Provided Request for Proposal requirements for state and federal agencies
- Evaluated RFPs responses for state and federal agencies
- Oversaw installation of cable, systesms and the training during cut-over
Designed & developed the following websites such as:
- mom and pop photo shop
My business and previous experience: Summary of Corporate Experience: Over 25 Years with Fortune 500 corporations.
- Proven performance in solutions-centric environment
- National Account Manager of $32 Million account
- Top Sales Representative for 2 years NATIONALLY with Federal Systems Division for Fortune 500 Corporation.
TelSpencer – President of my own consulting company. (Providing consulting svcs for Santa Rosa County, Medical Society of Escambia County, & other physician offices.) Florida State Certified Small Business Minority Organization. I was trying to figure out what to do with my time since I was use to working for many years after leaving the health care organization.
Sell / provide Wireless Services from AT&T Wireless, Sprint, and AllTel contingent upon customer’s needs.
Ability to provide BellSouth services, as well as, long distance services from a multitude of choices: WorldCom, Sprint, TTI, etc
Consulting services from business needs assessment to development of RFP to evaluation of responses to a RFP.
Project Management of installation of data and voice cabling to system installation.
Psychological Associates, Inc.
Medical Education Council of Pensacola
Hunts Photo – web site development (momandpopphotoshop.com)
Santa Rosa County Public Services – needs assessment, wrote Request for Proposal, and evaluate proposal.
Dr. Barry Lurate Office system
Nature Walk LLC – website
John S Carr & Co – system configuration, website
Dr. Kevin Welch – website
- Certified Nortel Networks Consultant
- Nortel Networks: Self-Service Voice Portals portfolio enables businesses to provide their customers with a seamless interaction experience and overcome the diverse challenges of running a modern contact center. We will address our continued commitment to the Enterprise customer and review our full portfolio spectrum, from Symposium contact center & Web-response solutions to Periphonics IVR & advanced speech processing solutions.
- Certified AT&T Consultant
- Bandwidth without boundaries – technologies for designing metro networks. Design, build and manage advanced metro network, how to leverage and extend existing network with Ethernet and IP technologies. How the metro-networking portfolio will enable you to take advantage of technology solutions, such as storage networking for disaster recovery.
- How VoIP technology enables you to integrate voice, data and fax traffic onto your IP or Frame Relay network – for on-net and off-net communications with existing PBX’s
- AVVID: The Enterprise Architecture for E-Business. Unified Messaging.
- Able to offer BellSouth services, Long Distance, cellular service, Web Site design, and hosting.
Telecommunications Mgr for a Health System ( I won’t mention who to not make any derogatory comments which is not nice.: (I did this as a “retirement” job when I got married so I would not have to travel. The system installed was not a mirrored system which meant that anytime software was installed, the system had to go down. This is horrible in a hospital environement where you have Code 3’s. If they had bought the right system, this would not be an issue. This was one of many technical issues, but the main issue was that the politics were unbearable. For me personally, it was many factors of this nature. I did not care for how I was to treat my employees; the pay was the lowest I had & for the stress??. And for the first time in many years, I had a boss would put his name on my work; so yes, I walked out after 5-6 years.)
- Managed the OPERATIONS of all the Telecommunications for five years consisting of:
- 12 personnel
- All contractors
- Managed multi-million dollar operational budget associated with the network, monitors activity in the network for the purpose of detecting changes in trends, and adjusts capacities of facilities and network elements.
- Develops capital budget for department.
- Completed $37 million new construction expansion to health system involving Lucent Systemix 1 GB cabling; satellite communications, wireless, telephony and television (high band width video).
- Managed installation of data and telecommunications cabling / equipment of new clinics, Physician’s offices and business offices.
- Over a five (5) year estimation, saved over $1 Million in operational budget in Telecommunications.
- Knowledge of wireless / telecommunications business models, Wireless Internet and working knowledge of WAP (Wireless Application Protocol). Designed & installed In-Building Wireless system.
- Works with purchasing and service vendors in negotiations of services and rates.
- Ability to project and manage multiple tasks.
- Analyzing / Problem Solving skills required.
- Knowledgeable about WAN Protocols (x.25, ATM, Frame-Relay, Voice (SS7, AIN, ISDN), mobile telephony and related standards including AMPS, TDMA, GSM, and CDMA.
- Wireless Data Forum @ CTIA 2000
- Wireless Data University @ CTIA 2000
- Advanced Messaging @ CTIA International 2000
- Wireless Form Factors & Functions 2000
- Wire line Displacement 2000
- Wireless Navigation across Multiple Platforms
- Siemens CBX Administration: Add, moves, changes
- Siemens BusinessView Telemanagement
- Blue Pumpkin – Call Center Applications with Traffic Analysis
CellularONE -REGIONAL CORPORATE SALES MANAGER & ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY MGR:
- The reason that I left this job was that the market was changing from a dual carrier to multiple carriers. Advanced technology positions were moving to the larger cities. My husband had asked me to stay and try to see if our relationship would work. I took this job to see if we could make our relationship work. And I was offered the position at the local Health System which was great since I decided to accept Rick’s proposal of marriage.
- I loved the diversity of the employees, employee recognition and the new emerging technology.
- I Received most valuable strategic corporate personnel award with $38,000 incentive to continue within market.
- Region consisted of the Pensacola and Ft Walton market with employees of up to 250 personnel.
- Sales / Product Manager of wireless devices such as, PDAs, In-Building Wireless Systems, Satellite and CDPD.
- Knowledgeable about mobile telephony and related standards including AMPS, TDMA, GSM, and CDMA.
- Provide product liaison and marketing development direction.
- Marketing, Technical development role for mobile computing/wireless markets in voice, data and satellite.
- Excellent presentation skills required with knowledge of wireless / telecommunications business models. Ability to determine Application and pricing strategies according to demographics and business segments.
- Market Private Wireless Networks to Major Corporations
- Evaluate and develop pricing on data over cellular products
- Manage and develop Major Accounts Department for corporate accounts and personnel within region.
Basic Wireless Telephony
In-Building Wireless; Panasonic, Motorola
Medical – Wireless Device Interaction; Creating Tools for the EMC Challenge with University of Oklahoma, Purdue, HIMA
Wireless Biological Effects
Medical Effects and Medical Applications
Advanced Concepts in Frequency Domain Numerical Techniques
Wireless Time Domain Modeling
Linear and Nonlinear Network Measurements
AT&T Global– Territory Manager II: I was hired due to my extensive data background and a considerable amount of corporate resources were allocated to teach me telecommunications, telephony, wireless and data/telephony integration with applications. The challenge was they wanted me to move to a larger city with my background and I was seriously dating my husband. So I did not want to move.
- Administration of business development to leverage business and revenue.
Awarded AT&T Valued Employee
Emerging Technology (merging of voice / data) Presentations and awards
Nine weeks of Organizational Development :
Phase 1: General Sales Skills & Demo Skills, Product Overview, Time/Territory Management, Six-Step Sales Process
Phase 2: Presentation Skills, Negotiating Skills, Relationship Selling
6 weeks of:PBX & Key systems
6 weeks of:
Financial Analysis of Clients Telecommunications operations
Organizational Development –(Time / Territory Management)
Trained in voice standards (T1-ISDN / Networking Services. ISDN-PRI, SS7, DID, ANI, ISDN, PRI, IVR using ORACLE on UNIX platform, Structured Cabling Systems, Call Centers, Complex Switches, Intuity IVR, Applications, Systems Programming and Administration, Call Processing.)
Understanding Emerging Technologies in Enterprise Networks (6 weeks)
Frame Relay & ATM (Fast Packet Networking)
Client / Server Overview
Computer / Telephony Integration
Internet & TCP/IP
Video & Multimedia
Personal Communication Service
Wireless Data and Wireless Voice
Local Area Network components
Organizational Development – New Manager Orientation (1 week)
Organizational Development – Diversity Training (2 weeks)
Organizational Development – Evaluation Performance Training (1 week)
Get Smart & Win (Industry Applications and competitors)
AT&T Paradyne Data (1 week)
ISDN Sales Training (1 week)
Fiber Optic Cabling (1 week)
Trained in the ability to evaluate business challenges with technical solutions to impact lowering operational costs and improve productivity with hardware, software, design, and Telco costs. Knowledge of evaluating business operations and improving bottom line.
Broad background with consultative role, advising clients on business process engineering, in the financial services, telecommunications, or customer service organizations.
Ability to evaluate multiple product line (Interactive Voice Response, Wireless, PBX).
Consulted and coordinated team for installation of the FIRST INTERACTIVE VOICE RESPONSE SYSTEM on competitors PBX – Northern Telecom. Bell Labs had to develop the software patch to interface and assist in the installation due to FIRST IN THE NATION. Within one year, replaced the customer’s PBX with Added-Value of AT&T’s switch capabilities.
- DEC 100 recipient (181% of goal)
- DEC Chairman’s club recipient
- Sold and implemented Career America Project for US Office of Personnel & Management. Project tapped for award by President Reagan and US Senate. Project received substantial coverage on CNN news.
- Granted Top Secret Clearance with the Federal Government.
- Information Systems and Telecommunications – managed projects and opportunities with multi-million dollar business impact.
- Projects may have involved development of major new processes or system requiring major integration efforts, the production functions to deliver a product (service) to the market, and the delivery of integrated business solutions. Used Artificial Intelligence, and TCP/IP.
- Sold both hardware & software of all of DEC’s products and services; connectivity to IBM’s environment (Ethernet, LAN, WAN (x.25), Interactive Voice Response, 4th Generation Languages, VAX, Distributive Processing, PDP, UNIX, AS/400).
- Applied necessary resources across the corporation to achieve technical solutions to customer’s business challenges.
- Used a well-structured account management process to define applications and apply necessary resources.
- Ethernet, Client / Server topology with total solution consultative to clients specializing in Electronic Warfare, Naval Security, Financial Systems.
- Managed up to 10 projects each with 25 personnel each. (total of 250 potential employees)
- Worked with Sony Corporation on Xwindows on works to “translate” engineering documents from Japanese to English.
- Provided Technical Seminars to Federal Government Agencies and Seminars to Japanese Corporation in America.
- Provided & Coordinated Technical Presentations at Executive Briefing Centers.
TRAINING: VAX/VMX, PDP-11; IBM Connectivity (AS/400); IBM’s Token Ring; Star Cluster; TCP/IP (Internet Protocol); Local Area Networking; Wide Area Networking; Fourth Generation Languages (ORACLE, INFORMIX); Ethernet, DECnet (email, Internet access & research on technical information); Systems and Architecture; Networking; Software Design; Client / Server Architecture; Maintenance Systems; Xwindows; Intruder Training ( 1 week – evaluating competitors products); UNIX ( 2 weeks); Open System Training ( 1 week); 3 weeks of:UNIX; SQL; Imaging Technology; 12 weeks of: Software, Hardware, Networking, Customer Maintenance; Ethernet versus Token Ring; Client / Server topology; 6 weeks of: Organizational Development – Sales Management training; 3 weeks of: Organizational Development – Digital Intensive Skills Training – honing sales, management, evaluating business process re-engineering, advising clients on solutions; 2 weeks: Organizational Development – Advanced Sell; 6 weeks of: Organizational Development – Effective Presentations; 1 week of: Organizational Development – SPIN (Situation Problem, Implication, Need-Payoff); Note: passed a 4-hour entrance exam in Boston given to EE on networking, systems architecture, software design, and maintenance with a 92.
- Granted Secret Clearance with the Federal Government.
- Top revenue producer in Federal Systems Division nationwide for multiple concurrent fiscal years: $3.8 Million per year in Information Systems on the Defense Network.
- Wang Achievers Club, Wang Challenge Award, Wang Chairman’s Award (212% of revenue goal)
- Employee of the Month, Employee of the Quarter
- Managed, controlled and sold accounts in territory
- Responsible for and managed Personnel involved with accounts
- Managed the implementation and service of a $32 Million Account (47 systems nationwide) networked via Defense Data Network
- BENCHMARK TEAM on $480 MILLION AMMUS CONTRACT (AWARDED)
- Managed with minimal supervision multi-million dollar business involving cross-functional departments and personnel to implement: hardware, software, program design, and services. Worked with email, TCP/IP that is the Internet protocol.
- Marketed all software, hardware, consulting services (Wang Net, Ethernet, Fiber Optics, VS, Distributive Processing).
- Wang System implemented in CDC’s STD lab and AIDS lab with Imaging and SQL development (4thgeneration language).
- Wang Achievers Club, Wang Challenge Award, Wang Chairman’s Award (212% of revenue goal)
- Employee of the Month, Employee of the Quarter
- Computer Systems (Architecture and Design – 6 weeks)
- Organizational Development – Time Management
- Wang Office
- Wang Imaging
- Wang Voice Processing
- PACE (Wang’s 4th GL)
- Organizational Development – Circles of Influence (1 week)
- Organizational Development – Base Selling (1 week)
- Organizational Development – Power Base Selling (1 week)
COMPUTER DYNAMICS, INC. – CONSULTANT:
- As a direct result of my performance, CDI received additional business of $3 Million Department of Defense Top Secret Clearance
- As a software application consultant, developed major programming in COBOL; FORTRAN of life cycle cost system, electronic warfare, Naval Security and the Pentagon.
- Highly visible position involved personal contact with executive management / users (Joint Chiefs of Staff, Pentagon, Navelex, Nav Spa Wars, etc)
- Within six months, successfully designed and developed core of MIS application for the Pentagon, which previously had a five year failure rate
- Designed of several Government Security & Electronic Warfare Systems.
CONTROL DATA CORPORATION – CONSULTANT:
- Granted Secret Clearance with Federal Government.
- Interfaced with customers from management to users on software programs and applications in Fortran, COBOL, and BASIC.
- Designed and developed a Financial and Inventory software system
- Participated in design of Electronic Warfare & Life Cycle Cost Systems
- Worked independently on remote locations or in a team environment.
- Application Development and consultative role.
Virginia Electric & Power
- Developed graphs with SAS (Statistical Analysis System) on IBM Mainframe
- Utilized TSO/SPF, CICS on IBM Mainframe.
- Main focus on corporate financial program systems.
Education: William and Mary, 1979, Business Administration. Attended for gifted High School Studies Program, Dean’s List (3.67), Independent Study Program Classes. Started at college when I was 16.